About Your New Employer
A globally known, award winning pharmaceutical company present in 190 countries.
They have 200 empolyees in their Dublin site and strive to improve the quality of life of millions through their products.
About Your New Job
- The QC analyst is responsible for analysing raw material, in-process, finished product and stability samples by means of techniques such as HPLC and dissolution.
- Analysing validation samples according to validation protocols and investigational samples as directed.
- Ensuring the Right First Time KPI with respect to Analyst’s documentation are achieved.
- Ensuring that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Troubleshooting any erroneous analytical data obtained
- Helping to ensure laboratory SOPs and specifications are kept up to date and in a state of compliance.
- Training other laboratory staff as requested and appropriate.
What Skills You Need
- You will have a relevant 3rd level degree or above in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
- 1.5 years years relevant laboratory experience in a cGMP environment.
- Experienced with techniques such as HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution, GC.
What’s on Offer
Excellent basic salary on offer
Annual Bonus, competitive pension plan and healthcare for yourself & dependents
Brilliant work-life balance
Clear progression opportunities
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Amy Morgan on +353 85 162 7272
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.