About Your New Employer
- A company present on the market for over 35 years that is now moving to the Life Science industry!
- It's a family-owned business with an amazing working culture
- In 2020 had a turnover of €15m
About Your New Job
- As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for designing and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards
- You will create structural and piping skid designs from P&ID’s to deliver a 3D model, G.A. drawing, and costed engineering BOM of the process system
- With the project team, which includes an electrical engineer and a piping designer, you will develop and coordinate the detailed design.
- It will also require equipment package design, factory acceptance testing, C&Q documentation and project handover
- You will be interfacing with the client design team/end users.
What Skills You Need
- Engineering Qualification
- Life Sciences experience is required
- Experience in Process and Machine Safety is desirable
- Hands-on knowledge of automation, instrumentation and control systems
What’s on Offer
- Attractive salary based on experience
- A place with an excellent working culture
- Great benefit package
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Roksana Bandzarewicz on +353 864405145
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.