About Your New Employer
My client based in Clare has been advancing and optimizing the laboratory, moving science and healthcare forward for more than 80 years.
About Your New Job
- Supervise the Purchasing & Planning activities of a set of value stream products within the company
- Lead and motivate a dynamic team driving/implementing continuous Lean process and system improvements using the Materials Systems
- Purchase assigned materials for the company from an approved supplier base per agreed purchase policies
- Manage Supplier base with regular business reviews & supplier scorecards, including focus on supplier validation and introduction
- Meet set Inventory targets & continuously review stocking policies in order to optimise Inventory design levels
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree with a min 5+ years’ experience or equivalent APICS certification or IIPMM Diploma with a min 8+ years’ experience in a relevant Buyer/Planner position
- 2 years Supervisory experience required
- Experience working and implementing / improving Lean systems would be a desired advantage
- Highly numerate with a strong aptitude for data analysis and achieving high quality output
- Experience in using Oracle Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Experience working in an MRP/MPS environment
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid role
- Career progression
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ryan on (086) 440 5143 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV. We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search. Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.