About Your New Employer
My Galway-based client has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Medical Device industry.
About Your New Job
- Troubleshoots new products/processes working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout, and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
What Skills You Need
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience working at the Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Project Management experience is desirable but not essential.
What’s on Offer
- A Career with a Meaningful Purpose
- A Collaborative Culture
- A defined Career Development plan
- The Opportunity to Develop and Innovate
- Competitive Benefits
- An excellent Work-Life Balance
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ryan on (086) 440 5143 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV. We’ll provide you with an overview of the job market within your industry and help you tailor your job search. Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.