About your new employer
An experienced engineering consultancy that provides engineering services (civil/structural) through all stages of project delivery are looking for a senior engineer to join their team in Cork.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, have analytical skills and is able to use their initiative.
About your new job
- You will be required to work on a range of projects, including Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Residential, Educational and Industrial.
- You will be responsible for working as part of a team whilst liaising with Clients, Contractors and Design Teams.
- Reporting to a Director or Senior Engineer when required.
- Your duties will include carrying out the companies designs, inspections, liaising with design team members and contractors.
The skills and experience required
- Approximately 10 years experience in a consultancy role.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (level 8 or higher).
- Ability to translate designs in to comprehensive drawing/information for construction.
- Experience in reinforced concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes.
- Experience in design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems.
- Knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents.
- Have a full clean Irish driving license.
What is on offer
- Salary DOE €65,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- Variety of projects.
- Paid professional memberships.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Scott Byrne - 086 7718430 or 021 2359143
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.