About the Employer:
Sigmar is working on behalf of the leading connected entertainment cable and broadcast business in Ireland. We are looking for a HR Generalist who will join this company and work as part of the People Team, you’ll support the HRBPs and the business by being the first point of contact for the People Managers and employees on all HR related queries.
About Your New Job:
- Collaborate with managers to ensure the smooth running of the company from an employee’s perspective, whilst also maintaining a positive and proactive employee relations
- Provide HR guidance/support to our employees and People Leaders
- Partner with HRBPs and other stakeholders to input and support on varied projects
- Ensure Employee Relations processes are followed– conduct investigations, disciplinary hearings, & grievance hearings, at first formal stage
- Performance Management – support People Leaders with performance concerns, probation reviews and personal development plans/high performing individuals
- Partner with directors and managers as needed to support projects
What Skills You Need:
- CIPD/HR Qualification essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Workday advantageous
- Good working knowledge of the IR/ER framework in Ireland
- Proven experience of working in other HR roles
- Ability to work closely with other managers and stakeholders
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and growing company
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary- Depending on Experience
- Permanent contract
- Employee discount
- Hybrid work
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ashleigh O'Dea at 021 484 7136 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.