About your new employer
- A leading Logisitics company
About your new job:
- Act as a member of the senior management and support the Finance Director in the execution of business strategies agreed by the senior management team.
- Prepare financial budgets, cashflow forecasts, and monthly management accounts with analysis of quarterly figures by sector of business and to monitor actual performance against budget.
- Oversee the management of the office to ensure that administrative tasks are completed efficiently and cost effectively.
- Responsible for the preparation of Monthly Management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of weekly cash forecasts ensuring accuracy
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet control accounts
What skills you need:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with minimum 5+ years PQE
- Strong knowledge/exposure to management accounting
- Strong Commercial and Business Partnering background
- Management Experience
What’s on offer:
- €80,000 + benefits
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.