About Your New Contract Employer
I have teamed up with a global investments bank to find highly skilled Senior DevOps Engineer for a 12 month daily rate contract. Demonstrated experience in financial services and global markets is highly desirable for this one. They are based in Dublin and operating a remote working system. There are talks of bringing in a highly innovative model of work later this year.. Apply now to find out more!
About Your New Contract Job
- You will need 5+ years’ experience working in a DevOps position
- You will need excellent experience working with systems administration – Linux/Unix/Windows
- To succeed you must have a strong background working with AWS services – ECS, EC2, EKS etc.
- You will need hands on experience working with GIT, Jenkins, JMeter and Kubernetes
What Skills You Need
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of business
- Experience working in an Agile teams
- 3rd level degree in computer science related field
- Ideally you will have an AWS Certification
What’s on Offer in this Contract role
- A 12 month daily rate contract with an
- Excellent Daily Rate which is negotiable based on experience
- Stunning location and warm return the office
If this job sounds like the next step in your career hit apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Becky on +353 1 4744656. If this isn’t exactly what your looking for feel free to reach out to me regardless, I will happily go through other jobs available at the time.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms – Temps are paid every Thursday / we pay all our Contractor invoices within 5 days!
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.