Financial Controller- Westport, Co. Mayo
About Your New Employer
- A world leader within Biopharmaceutical
- Strong mission statement
- A busy company that has over 40,000 employees
About Your New Job
- As a Financial Controller you will oversee the financial management of a large unit
- Your job will involve leading and developing your Team.
- The Financial Controller is responsible for the project management of key performance indicators
- As part of the job you will be ensuring compliance with statutory law, financial regulations and internal policies
- You will lead the planning processes and ensure the financial planning deliverables are precise and correct.
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or Economics
- A qualification from the Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Minimum 5 years PQE relevant work experience
- Leadership experience
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Wonderful career opportunities
- Excellent company benefits
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.