About Your New Employer
As an outsource partner to several of the world's premier medical device businesses, my client in Spiddal designs, develops, and manufactures implanted medical devices.
Their focus on cutting-edge technology and biomaterials knowledge fosters a vibrant culture that produces next-generation implantable solutions.
About Your New Job
- Provide technical leadership to the Design Service project team. Assume reporting responsibilities for members of the project team as delegated by the Engineering & Design Services Manager.
- Manage the planning and execution of R&D project deliveries.
- Work with other technical leaders, managers, and senior management to influence and promote the mission of the business.
- Manage the resources required to execute the project plan and the associated budget. Ensure cohesion of the Project team to function as a united and high-performing team.
- Support the budgeting processes of the business and manage projects within budgetary constraints. Ensure that all members of R&D project teams have clear visibility of objectives and are kept informed of information required for them to function efficiently in their roles.
- Support the continuous improvement of yields, COGs, quality, and efficiency in the project and the business generally.
- Demonstrate leadership in people management while assuming responsibility for talent development, training, and performance management.
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/Mechanical/Polymer Engineering with 10+ years of relevant industrial experience.
- Experience in bringing new products through development to commercialization.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in working with cross-functional team dynamics and can manage teams that deliver outstanding results.
- Understanding of Design Control processes and ISO requirements is preferred.
- Requires excellent written, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively present information to customers and management peers.
- Provides leadership example to employees across the group and supports the attainment of their strategic objectives.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ryan on (086) 440 5143 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV. We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search. Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.