Quality Assurance Manager
About Your New Employer
In your job as Quality Assurance Manager, you will be working for a leading manufacturer of Medical Device's in Galway. In your new job you will be working with devices used to save and enhance lives.
About Your New Job
- You will provide direction, management support and leadership to the Quality team.
- Your job is to participate, support and provide independent review of all verification and validation activities.
- As QA Manager, you will identify opportunities to improve organisational systems and processes to save costs, improve efficiency, maintain compliance, increase the value of products or increase customer satisfaction.
- You will promote and support the business excellence program, leading by example. Partner with functional leaders to ensure that this program and the organisation values are at the forefront of decision making and action.
- You will perform a variety of management related tasks to ensure that quality improvements are achieved as required.
- It's your job to ensure compliance with GMP and GDP requirements for medical devices and medicinal products.
- You will develop Budgets for the Quality Department
What You Need
- A Degree in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent qualification.
- 10 years experience in Quality with at least 4 years Medical Device experience.
- Working knowledge of and experience with U.S. FDA regulations, the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC), ISO 13485 Quality System Standard, ISO 14971 Risk Management, Canadian Medical Device Regulation (CMDR), JPAL/JGMP and Medicines Directive 2001/83/EC.
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Fully covered Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Educational Assistance
- Career Progression Opportunities
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.