About Your New Employer
World leading Biopharma company, currently ranked in the Top 5 Biopharma companies globally.
In Ireland, our client has been recognised as the Pharma Industry Company of the Year and is listed in the top 3 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland.
You will be based in a state-of-the-art site which is a strategic facility in the global network.
About Your New Job
- You will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests under minimal supervison.
- Carry out analytical testing utilising HPLC, UPLC & GC techniques
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- The QC Analyst will participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- The QC Analyst will seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
What Skills You Need
You will have a relevant 3rd level degree or above in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
2+ years years relevant laboratory experience in a cGMP environment.
Experience with method verification, validation and transfer desirable.
Demonstrate analytical competency in the use and troubleshooting/maintenance of common analytical instrumentation e.g. HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution, GC, FTIR, UV/Vis.
What’s on Offer
Excellent basic salary on offer
Annual Bonus, competitive pension plan and healthcare for yourself & dependents
Brilliant work-life balance
Clear progression opportunities
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Amy Morgan on +353 85 162 7272
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.