Pharmacy Technician - Cork
Working with a busy community Pharmacy, who are actively looking to recruit a Pharmacy Technician. The role offers very competitive pay and great working conditions.
The team works an eight hour day, i.e. 40 hour week - The pharmacy is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. The position involves working every second Saturday, and until 8pm once every two weeks.
• Prescription control and paperwork
• Stock management and ordering
• Customer service and administration
• Pharmacy Technician qualification required
What’s on Offer
• Competitive hourly rate
• Room for progression
• Full training provided
• Parking on site
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.