Marketing Specialist – Channel/IT
Working with a fast-paced multinational IT software company who are actively looking to recruit a Global Digital Marketeer to join their team. The success candidate will implement and manage content & programs across their partner base, execute on a variety of broad-based marketing programs, including channel marketing programs, email, digital, web, and report on the performance of each campaign element. Work closely with regional sales teams, and enable their channel partners both to win new business and maximise reach into their Global customer base.
Candidates must have an understanding of channel and digital marketing within the full marketing mix is essential.
• Support the Global Channel Marketing team to fulfil both near term and long-term goals.
• Help execute quarterly / annual marketing plans including web, email marketing, display, social, content calendaring.
• Manage campaign tracking across CRM, e-mail marketing, display, and social media platforms.
• Participate in the planning and development of direct & channel events, including agenda development, event flow, pre-event marketing, on-site participation, and collateral.
• Work with creative team to develop assets to support marketing goals
• Collaborate with key suppliers, agencies & channel partners on promotional items, localization, content.
• Report performance of all campaigns and assess against business targets.
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Regularly craft and send partner communications, including updates and newsletters
• Responsible for content management for partners.
• Support live virtual webcasts. Report on event performance and identify trends and insights.
• Work across internal teams to support cross-functional alignment with various stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment.
Skills & Experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
• Experience in creating analytical reports for marketing campaigns, running and supporting virtual webcasts.
• Must be a self-starter, able to self-manage as projects are assigned
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative team player who is eager to jump in and learn
• Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills; project management tool familiarity (Asana, Jira, Slack, etc.) is a plus
• EMEA Day Shift: 09:00 – 17:30 GMT
Excellent Salary on offer.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.