About Your New Employer
- A well-known multinational company that is currently building a new Business Unit
- Employing people in over 40 countries
- A chance to have a significant impact on creation of a new business unit
About Your New Job
- As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will define and drive the mechanical design engineering elements.
- You'll be responsible for designing, prototyping, and integrating the mechanical components of our automated machinery and robotic solutions.
- You'll create thorough design for construction / production drawings, as well as the bills of materials that go with them.
- Ensure that design drawings and related technical documentation are properly version controlled and kept by maintaining a design database, reference libraries, and related source material.
- You will collaborate with various functions such as automation engineering, electrical engineering, automation software, project management, and procurement to drive innovation, problem-solving, and best engineering practice.
- You'll collaborate with important customers and PGDA Product Owners to gain a better understanding of customer and market demands, allowing the company to provide subject matter expertise when needed.
- You will be required to work on customer sites as needed to assist with the installation and commissioning of the company's automation solutions, as well as participate in handover to customer and customer training as needed.
- You'll work with a variety of sub-suppliers and sub-contractors, as well as our procurement team, to guarantee that critical mechatronic sub-systems and components can be acquired at a reasonable cost while still fulfilling quality standards.
- You will assist in the creation of PGDA solution operating and maintenance manuals.
- You will improve, refine, and develop our mechanical design templates, reports, tools, and procedures on a constant basis.
- You will keep track of and be knowledgeable with mechanical design technologies in our industry, guiding investments in mechanical design tools, software, and related technology.
What Skills You Need
- A third-level degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent certification.
- Mechanical design of automated machinery, production equipment, and robotics experience of at least 5 years is required.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of 3D design software and related technologies, preferably including Solid Works.
- Excellent track record of achieving results in a fast-paced operating environment.
- Highly driven, dependable, and meticulous, with the ability to manage many tasks at once.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, and organizational skills, with the ability to ensure that essential designs are finished on time and according to projected section standards.
- Working experience on automated production equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical issue solving leadership and systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems, as well as automation technologies.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary of up to EUR 60,000
- Private Healthcare, Employee Assistance Program, Pension package
- Flexible Working and a range of policies to support your needs
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Barbara Szatkowska on +353 86 796 1534 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.