Experienced Office Administrator Jobs
Our client, a reputable organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator to join their growing office.
Our client offers a competitive salary and opportunities for progression.
If you’re looking for an inclusive way of working in very fast paced environment, then this is the company for you!
Salary: €30 - €35k DOE
Location: City Centre & Dublin South
As an experienced Office Administrator your duties will include:
- Providing administration support – diary management, producing letters, reviewing documents, minutes, documents, etc
- Managing all inbound and outbound communications and correspondence
- Meeting and greeting clients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Scheduling appointments and meeting rooms
The right candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a great phone manner
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a senior administrator – ideally from a corporate environment (diary management advantageous)
- Excellent initiative, drive, interpersonal skills, and quick learner
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- IT skills – proficient in MS Excel – essential
- Background in any legal environment - ideal
What’s on offer?
- Work within a busy team environment
- Opportunities to grow your career and hone your skills
- Permanent and temporary contracts
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Murray on +353 1 4744681.
Or if the job or location isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.