About Your New Employer
- Junior Project Manager - 11 Month Daily Rate Contract - Dublin / Remote
- One of the world's best-known tech companies with millions of daily users
- Have transformed the world of work and professional networking
- Multiple best place work awards and known for having an excellent culture
About your new Contract
Own all technical tasks as part of the implementation including, but not limited to, Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), Single Sign-on (SSO), HRIS Employee Data transfer/automation, and system configurations
Troubleshoot and find resolutions for complex problems ranging from HR employee data management to admin, employee and manager support in our platforms
Partner with Customer Success and Implementation partners on special projects to deliver value to our customers
What skills you need
3+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role, within SAAS technology
1+ years of project management experience
Working knowledge of Excel and functions (e.g. vlookup, countif, etc.)
Experience working with customers to ensure their satisfaction while meeting business needs
Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
What’s on Offer
- Paying up to €45,000 - €55,000 per year
- The team is based in Dublin city centre. Long-term WFH option available, open to discuss what you would be looking for whether it be fully remote/Hybrid.
- Free lunch from an awesome fully stocked canteen
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare 090 64 13973. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.