Junior Lighting Design Engineer – West Dublin
About Our Client
- Our client is an Irish owned company that employs over 200 people worldwide.
- They are a global lighting company, who were founded almost 40 years ago.
About Your New Job
- You will review and interpret CAD files to create lighting designs that meet specification requirements.
- You would often be working with a fast turn around when preparing client quotations, liaising with the enquirer, and negotiating with multiple suppliers.
- You will deliver lighting designs as requested by the Sales Team within agreed timelines.
- You will support the Sales team in the tendering process.
- You will carry out a comparative analysis of ROBUS vs Competitor products through lighting designs and reports.
- You will assist in technical support functions as business needs demand.
What Skills You Need
- You should come from a building services background, and be degree qualified.
- You should have 1-3 years’ of relevant experience.
- You must be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should be proficient in the use of Dialux or Relux.
- You must be proficient in AutoCAD.
What’s on Offer
- A permanent contract.
- Pension contribution after 6 month period
- Group discount on insurance
- Subsidised canteen
- CPD opportunities
- You would be working closely alongside a tightly knit, enthusiastic and ambitious team of lighting design engineers.
If you have a Electrical Building Services background, and are interested in this lighting design engineer role, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on (086) 102 4796 or at kmurray @ sigmar . ie
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.