R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer
About Your New Employer
The company has in-depth know-how in the forming and processing of absorbable materials and also who has a proven track record in innovative design and quality assured manufacturing to ISO13485 standards
About Your New Job
- Manage the resources required to execute the project plan and the associated budget. Ensure cohesion of the Project team to function as a united and high-performing team
- Support the budgeting processes of the business and manage projects within budgetary constraints. Ensure that all members of R&D project teams have clear visibility of objectives and are kept informed of information required for them to function efficiently in their roles
- Support the continuous improvement of yields, COGs, quality, and efficiency in the project and the business generally
- Demonstrate leadership in people management while assuming responsibility for talent development, training, and performance management
What Skill You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/Mechanical/Polymer Engineering with 10+ years of relevant industrial experience
- Experience of bringing new products through development to commercialisation
- Demonstrated leadership experience in working with cross-functional team dynamics and is able to manage teams that deliver outstanding results
- Understanding of Design Control processes and ISO requirements is preferred
- Requires excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively present information to customers and management peers
- Provides leadership example to employees across the group and supports the attainment of their strategic objectives
- A self-starter who is able to see and deliver work required to advance the project with a minimal amount of direction
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.