Recruitment Administrator – Dublin
Sigmar Recruitment is Ireland's best known and most successful recruitment company. Employing 120+ staff in offices throughout Ireland, we’ve won awards both at home and abroad for our performance, our culture and our work in the community. First opening our doors on March 2nd 2002, we have since scaled to become Ireland’s largest organically grown recruitment consultancy and one of the most respected in Europe. We operate in a number of industries assisting both clients and candidates.
We have a brand-new position in one of our recruitment divisions in Sigmar Dublin. This role will be a Recruitment Administrator who will provide administrative support to the team and management. This position requires someone with exceptional organisation skills and the ability to multitask is a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support at team and management level, coordinate calendars, arrange meetings, and prioritise engagements where necessary
- Extensive and complex interview coordination
- Provide administrative support for project work, ad hoc activities and managing the Director’s inbox
- Monitor and update all jobs and support a global internal database
- Generate daily and weekly reports including analysis for meeting preparation
- Research market information
- Liaising with staff, clients and candidates - acting as the first point of contact for the business
- At least 1 years’ experience in administration for a fast-moving company
- Recruitment agency experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and to manage time efficiently
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and able to take direction
- Excellent communication skills
- You need to be assertive, proactive and ok dealing with ambiguity at times
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
What’s on Offer:
- Permanent position with flexible working options available
- Competitive base salary
- Good Friday off for free plus your Birthday
- Opportunity to attend internal trainings
- Education assistance
- Progression opportunities
- Healthy work life balance
- Social and sports clubs including yoga, boxing, running, tag rugby, meditation
- Annual Christmas party trip abroad – going to Spain in December 2022
- Overall a very FUN culture!
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Elaine Dolan at Sigmar on +353 86 604 3375 or email your CV to email@example.com or click on link below.
**All applications will be treated strictly confidential**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.