My client a multinational within the Itech space have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong FP& Background
About Your New Employer
- Leading Global Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Lead delivery of key financial deliverables which include the annual budget process and monthly results.
- Support the implementation of best in class reporting through automation, finance system improvements and data accuracy.
- Use analytical data-driven approach to provide insight and challenge to drive business performance and value.
- Developing key working relationships with divisional finance and actuarial teams including liaising with auditors as required.
- Ensure compliance with group policies, regulatory, professional, and legal requirements
What skills you need
- Qualified account with 2+ years post qualified experience – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• Previous Business Partnering experience an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• A desire to improve process and comfortable in a changing environment
• Knowledge of Oracle EPM or Oracle Cloud & SAP is advantageous
• Working knowledge of data visualisation tools such as power BI.
What’s on Offer
- Salary 60-70k with a strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.