Senior Sports Trader €60,000
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Trading function of one of the most successful Sports Betting Company. As one of the seniors within the team, you will manage and deliver the day to day running of the Sportsbook product with specific responsibilities for distinct areas.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Liability management and Risk management
- Project Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Sports Modelling
- Expertise in compiling and trading sports prices
- Experience of working in fixed odds and spread betting
- Analysing and interpreting long/short term market patterns
- Mathematical and logical thinking
- Monitor customer activity and trends and feedback to management teams
- Keen interest in sports and statistical analysis
- Degree or equivalent in a mathematical or statistically related discipline or the equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a betting company at a similar role
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Health Insurance, Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.