My client a leading Irish Group of companies have a requirement for a Financial Controller
- Join a growing company with a lot of career opportunities
- Move to a new role that you can make your own and manage a busy finance team
- Make this role your own and improve finance procedures and processes
- Manage and oversee a small accounts team to ensure the accounts for a number of dedicated companies within the Group are kept up to date.
- Proactively assist Company Directors and Group Financial Controller in providing accurate and timely financial information, review KPIs and provide commercial input into decisions
- Ensure regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met- PAYE, VAT etc.
- Manage Monthly management accounts and monthly variance analysis & operational KPIs
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow and budgets
- Liaise with our payroll company on the preparation of monthly salaries
- Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts to Trial Balance.
- Bank administration
- Oversee the preparation of monthly and annual company accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Sales Reports & Management reporting
- A highly motivated qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) with 5 years’ experience and exposure of working as a Finance Manager
- Experience in a similar type of industry would be an advantage
- Some exp in managing more junior members of the team
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.