IT Recruitment Manager – Dublin
An opportunity has arose in Sigmar Recruitment to join one of Sigmar’s largest and busiest teams in Dublin. We are looking for an IT Recruitment Manager to lead the IT recruitment team across all of our 5 offices in Ireland. You will be responsible for developing, agreeing and implementing the strategy of the IT recruitment team, with the overall goal of establishing and maintaining Sigmar as the number one IT recruitment business in Ireland. You will be expected to take decisions on matters relating to the agreed strategy and drive performance of the team. This is a non-billing manager position.
Sigmar IT have been recognised as the “Best in Practice IT, Telecoms and Technical” recruitment team in Ireland in consecutive years (2018, 2019) at the National Recruitment Federation Awards (2020 awards cancelled due to Covid). Each member of our team specialises in either permanent or contract recruitment within a specific IT field, developing talent communities within their area of focus. Sigmar IT works across all major industries within Ireland such as; Gaming, ICT, Telecoms, Banking & Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Legal, SAAS, Semi-State, Manufacturing, etc.
- Lead the culture and performance of the team, make sure the IT team has the environment, skills, and tools to achieve the team and individual goals
- Growth and development of the division, driving candidate development activities, account management and achieving company targets through challenging KPI's & SLA's.
- Providing the vital link between clients and candidates
- Training in of new team members
- Embracing and encouraging internal team collaboration
- Ensuring team adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Being an ambassador for your team and company at market events and client meetings
- 3+ years’ experience as a Recruitment Manager or Team Lead
- 5+ years’ experience as a Recruiter at a high level (Contract or Perm Recruitment)
- Degree or relevant qualification
- Experience with Performance Management and Stakeholder Management
- Working knowledge of how Agency Recruitment works ideally within IT
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Process orientated and ability to implement new and restructure process within a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the work practices, processes and procedures for a Rec Team
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Healthcare contribution
- Additional 2 days off for Good Friday and your Birthday
- Quarterly bonus strucuture
- Overseas annual Christmas party!
- Company trip to Spain in December 2022
- Healthy work-life balance – flexible work options and remote/hybrid option available
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Elaine Dolan, Internal Recruiter on +353 86 604 3375 or you can also email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.