My client based in Dublin 2 have a requirement for a newly qualified accountant to join the team . You will be a part qualified accountant coming from a Top 10 practice background and wanting your first role in Industry, or come from a similar analytical role
About Your New Employer
- Large growing Irish company
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to move into an analytically focused role and work within a newly created team with loads of career prospects
About Your New Job
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy and/or planning at country level from a finance perspective.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and execute the financial planning and control cycle at country level and advise management on forecasting, budgeting and strategy execution.
- Monitor financial results and follow up on inadequacies.
- Advise business leaders a the improvement of commercial and operational results.
- Advises on financial risk management, pricing models, return of investment, vendor agreements, complex deal structuring.
- Responsible for the financial aspects of business cases and projects.
- Reports financial results to internal and external stakeholders and explains trends and changes.
What skills you need
- Part Qualified accountant with a Top 10 background looking for start within a finance analyst role in Industry
- Practical knowledge of IFRS and FRS102.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for companies in Ireland
What’s on Offer
- 40-45k with benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.