My client within the financial services industry have an opening in its regulatory reporting team for an experienced accountant with a strong regulatory reporting background
This is a great chance to join a leading brand that offer Hybrid working model and you will get the option to work in the office for 50% of the week and home for the other 50%
- Leading Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Support the Head of Local Regulatory Reporting in acting as correspondent to the Central Bank of Ireland on all regulatory returns.
- Support testing and implementation of software applications supporting regulatory reporting. –
- Coordinate and collaborate in projects related with regulatory reporting, as instructed by the Head of Local Regulatory Reporting.
- Maintain a log on matters arising during the course of the monthly financial reporting process and undertake the implementation of their solutions in a timely manner.
- Participate in the performance and on-going enhancements to the daily financial accounting control environment
- Participate in the preparation and reporting of various additional or ad-hoc reporting requirements to the Local Authorities in Ireland, Regional Finance, Head Office, other regulatory bodies,
- Recommend and seek to implement procedures and processes that improve the overall performance of the Area.
- Responsible for Regulatory Reporting of entities under remit.
- Reviews and controls with respect to their compliance with statutory/local regulatory reporting.
- Provides analysis and commentary
What skills you need
- Qualified Accountant from financial services or Top 10 practice
- Expeirence in managing a team
- Compliance with the Central Bank regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, IFRS, Irish GAAP, regulations and reporting specificities.
- Understanding of Corporate Banking product knowledge, products, services and their profitability
What’s on Offer
- Salary 60-70k with strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.