About Your New Employer
- Our Client are a market leader in Facilities and Property Management
- Our Client have over 50,000 employees worldwide
About Your New Job
- Planned preventative maintenance of Electrical systems
- Complete all site lighting repairs and replacements
- Reactive repairs ensuring minimum downtime on equipment
- Ability to complete handyman tasks as required
What Skills You Need
- Trade qualified Electrician with at least 5 years’ experience
- Have experience in completing and operating to method statements, risk assessments, Safe Plans of Actions and Permits associated with their work activities
- Commercial and Maintenance Experience
What’s on Offer
- A Permanent Contract
- World class training and development.
- A salary of €50,000
- If you are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on at COMalley @ sigmar . ie
- If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.