About Your New Employer
Client is a truly global organisation and has 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion. They have over 650 staff members working in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick.
About Your New Job
- Senior civil engineers with several years' experience and a background in water and / or wastewater and / or flooding infrastructure. Experience in project management and contract administration will be an asset. The ideal candidates will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience within an established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in a position of responsibility.
· The roles will take a lead role in the delivery of projects, including developing and managing relationship with clients. They will be responsible for the further development of design or contract administration skills within the team and will act as final reviewer of the work of more junior engineers
What Skills You Need
- Full understanding of design principles, materials and specifications used in Ireland.
· Ability to interrogate existing assets and develop remedial solutions and modifications to suit current client and contractor aspirations.
· Experience in project and commercial management to drive the delivery of projects
· Understanding of wider water and flooding engineering project requirements e.g. geotechnics, utilities, risk management etc and ability to tailor civil interventions to suit wider project aspirations.
· Ability to mentor junior staff in developing their own technical and commercial expertise.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong numerical skills.
· Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and client/stakeholder liaison, with some project management and leadership and effective planning and organisational skills.
What’s on Offer
- A multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do.
· Opportunities for short or long assignments at Arup’s offices and projects anywhere in the world.
· Employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme, which is dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
· Competitive performance-based salary growth.
· A strong corporate culture committed to its values: quality of work, holistic approach, humane organization, straight and honourable dealings, social usefulness and reasonable prosperity.
· Continuous training and professional development that will allow you to adapt to the growing needs of our clients as we embrace digital transformation.
- Contact Conor on 086 771 8460 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with me on LinkedIn
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.