Construction Site Manager - Dublin
About Our Client
- Our client is a Construction company based in the Midlands that provide high quality construction solutions.
- They are committed to designing, planning, building, and delivering to all clients and customers.
- They work on projects of all sizes mainly across the Midlands those include Commercial, Retail and Residential
About Your New Job
- Currently working an active Residential project – 55 houses in Athlone
- The principal purpose of the role is to have overall responsibility for all on site construction activities.
- Managing the day-to-day operation from foundation to completion and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant, including material lead times.
What Skills You Need
- Construction Management Degree/Trade Qualified (Desirable).
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
- Significant experience managing work crews and trades.
- Have a detailed understanding of concrete and steel building processes from a technical and managerial perspective
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Loads of on-the-job training, and the chance to gain certifications for your role.
- A permanent job with huge scope for progression.
If you are suitable and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on (086) 102 4798 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.