We are working with a semi state company that is currently expanding its systems integrations team. The role will be focussed on systems analysis and integration. The company will provide an excellent work life balance, good salary and very generous pension and annual leave. The role can be worked in a hybrid with 1 days onsite and 4 days working remotely.
- Configuration of systems and trouble shooting
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure features enhancement
- Support the implementation of the companies broader data strategy
- Experience of working in an implementations of integrations role
- Experience in Systems Analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- The client will provide a good salary of €45,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work in a hybrid, 1 day onsite and 4 days remotely
- Excellent work life balance, annual leave allocation and benefits
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Even if the job isn't quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.