About Your New Employer
- Growing global pharmaceutical company which supplies over 130 countries with pharmaceutical products.
- In Ireland, our client has been manufacturing pharmaceutical products for over 60 years.
- The company is dedicated to putting patients first and are passionate about the work they do.
About Your New Job
- The Material Planner will be tasking managing the rolling 24-month horizon for the components/ materials, both in terms of forecasting and procurement.
- You will manage the supply of the packaging items, raw materials, (API where relevant) and consumables used by the production and the different support services optimizing the level of stocks and the amount of purchasing.
- Manage inventory and inventory coverage of packaging items, raw materials (API where relevant) and critical and non-critical consumables.
- Propose and define the most suitable means of supply with planners and users for each of the product categories, within business parameters.
- Owner of Master data Input and analysis for stock levels, stock level strategy and policy for procurement. Including lead times and Lot sizes.
- The Material Planner will be responsible for Monthly S&OP Reporting of Material Supply Review (0-24-month horizon) and for monthly vendor performance KPI reporting.
What Skills You Need
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing planning/ Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent third level qualification in Purchasing/ Materials Management related area.
- SAP ERP system experience is essential.
- Requires an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of planning and procurement.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position with a competitive salary.
- Annual Bonus.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Hybrid working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ben Byrne on +353 1 4744688.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.