About Your New Employer
- One of the major multinational pharmaceutical corporations in product development and commercialization.
- Fantastic learning possibilities, as well as the opportunity to work in a high-performing, team-based environment where colleagues are flexible, multi-skilled, and empowered to make decisions.
- You will be involved in designing and maintaining cutting-edge manufacturing processes, ensuring regulatory compliance through quality assurance and quality control, and procuring the necessary goods and services to support manufacturing and the global movement of our drugs to patients.
About Your New Job
- Conducting the sterility test suite including microbiological technique verification and B&F testing.
- Sterility testing assistance, including EM, utility testing, BI, growth promotion, and IDs.
- Conducting a primary examination of QC raw data and trend outcomes.
- Preparing procedures, summaries, and reports, which are frequently submitted directly to pharmaceutical regulatory bodies.
- As a technical resource (SME), draft QC SOPs and teach other analysts.
- Comparing the results to the acceptance criteria.
- Completing and documenting all laboratory investigations.
- Maintaining a clean, inspection-ready laboratory.
- During audits, interacting directly with regulatory agency inspectors.
What Skills You Need
- B.S. in a scientific subject with 3+ years of sterility assurance testing laboratory experience.
- Ability to work independently while adhering to deadlines.
- Comfortable coordinating activities with other members of the team.
- Knowledge of cGMPs. Ability to operate in a collaborative atmosphere.
What’s on Offer
- 23-month contract with the possibility to extend
- Attractive basic salary of up to EUR 55,000
- Flexibility to work on different shifts
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Barbara Szatkowska on +353 86 796 1534 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.