Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
Within this job as a Quality Engineer, the ideal candidate will be working for a Galway based Medical Device company which is at the cutting-edge of life changing and more importantly life-saving technologies for an organisation that offers unparalleled progression opportunities.
About Your New Job
- The ideal candidate will lead on teams comprising representatives from Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of Supplier Management.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate Technical Leadership skills in Commodity Management.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing & achieving business objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- The ideal candidate will drive continuous improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- The ideal candidate will support investigation of Material Quality issues as they arise. Works with Quality, Procurement & Business Units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- The ideal candidate will promote the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- The ideal candidate will work with Procurement, Supplier Quality Engineering, Receiving Inspection & Business Units to ensure that components meet established requirements.
- The ideal candidate will ensure that adequate Corrective Actions are identified, implemented and controlled by Suppliers
- The ideal candidate will provide guidance to other functional areas in applying Supplier Management system requirements
- The ideal candidate will contribute to the development, maintenance and improvement of Supplier Management Policies and Procedures.
- The ideal candidate will communicate effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will develop new Supply sources with Procurement Team
- The ideal candidate will identify and Drives Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Christmas Bonus
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a private consultation.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.