About Your New Employer:
A Cork based Pharmacy, are looking to recruit an OTC Assistant for their Cork City store on a full time permanent basis.
This role is a 40 hour week, with no Sunday or late night shifts.
This role is ideal for someone who is used to working in a fast paced environment, providing top quality customer service. Someone who has excellent attention to detail, communication skills and is personable. Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a pharmacy setting is required.
About Your New Job:
- Handle prescriptions and paperwork
- Deal with stock management and ordering
- Ensure accuracy in dispensing process
- Provide excellent customer service
The Skills/Experience You Need:
- Experience in sales and delivering customer service, ideally in a Pharmacy setting
What's On Offer:
- Salary DOE starting at €11 per hour
- No Sunday or late night shifts
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.