About your new employer
A multinational company are looking to hire a Supply chain planner for their limerick site.
You will be responsible for supporting the company’s global supply planning team on a project.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive individual, have great attention to detail, be an expert communicator and have high quality organisational skills.
About your new job
- Prepare, execute, and manage the daily updates to management on key activities.
- Support in development of updated projections based on supply chain data to ensure management has the latest data.
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Work with plants, sourcing partners and internal cross-functional organizations to improve product cycle time and increase supply flexibility and reliability.
- Assess and manage partner capacity requirements and capabilities supporting the project team.
- Grow opportunities to support Global planners for supply chain inbox, replenishments and rebalancing to support inventory levels globally.
What skill/experience you need
- Bachelors Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline - CPIM/CPM/NAPM/ APICS Certification also desirable.
- Experience working in a Supply Chain environment - 3-5 Years of Operations experience in either Logistics, Customer service, MFG or Planning.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of financial processes and SAP modules (APO/SNP/ECC) are desirable.
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role.
- Salary DOE starting at €45k.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.