About Your New Employer
Our client offers world class investment solutions. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is their only business. They are driven by the needs of their clients, not by shareholders. their vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future. While they take pride in the excellence of their investment solutions and client service, they know they can always do better. They are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, they always put their clients first.
This is a newly created team for the company that focuses on bringing emerging concepts to life in the Digital Assets (Crypto Currency) arena.
About Your New Job
- You will be responsible for team management and oversight of day-to-day customer support and operational activities within the Digital Assets (Crypto) space.
- Ensure all day-to-day activities are completed timely and accurately per our control framework and client needs
- Provide regular and ad-hoc coaching to team members focused on helping them be the best they can be in their current role while helping develop toward future opportunities
- Participate in, and provide valuable input into, conversations with business partners including Product, Risk, Compliance, Exchange Operations, Execution Services, etc. to support ongoing client needs and drive process improvement
- Support the growth of the team through management oversight and reporting on the team’s work
- Provide a leadership presence both within the team and within the larger Digital Assets (Crypto) Space
- Play key role in growing and scaling the Digital Assets (Crypto) business
- Initiating and operating foundational structural and cultural components and programs
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 8+ years of experience or Master’s with 6+ years of experience
- Significant people management experience, ideally in a financial operations setting – coaching, performance, escalation, and oversight of daily functions
- Relationship building skills across team, business unit, national peers and working as part of a global team
- Working knowledge of service model organization, tools, and structure
- Proven project management & decision-making skills
- Proven risk-management skills
- Experience guiding teams through change as the work continues to evolve
- Experience using, analysing, and improving operational workflows in a highly controlled environment
- Ability to recognize process inefficiency and recommend improvement opportunity
- Track record of building and driving a positive team culture
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Career development plan
- Educational assistance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jamie Kendall on 01-4744602.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.