About Your New Employer
Here at Sigmar Recruitment we have exclusively partnered with Rockwell Engineering to recruit a Procurement Administrator based in Clogheen, Cork. Rockwell Engineering was established in 1981 and has grown to become an established specialist in engineering. Rockwell Engineering operate in all industries including medical devices, electronic, food and industrial sectors.
About Your New Job
- Procurement administrator supporting the Procurement Manager, providing administration support to all procurement activities.
- Processing orders for the supply of goods & services.
- Ensuring administration tasks are completed within a timely manner, to an acceptable quality standard.
- Adhering to the companies’ regulatory standards.
- Managing the general care of instruments, calibration, certification, and ongoing maintenance.
- Upkeep and provision of care to the company’s fleet of vehicles - maintenance, tax, DOE, and general vehicle movement.
- Use of Rockwell’s IMS system, tracking and tracing plant maintenance activities.
- Act as a backup for general purchasing activities, in support of holidays or busy periods.
- Managing the administration of the site storage facility ensuring consistent high levels of data accuracy.
What Skills You Need
- Excellent IT Skills essential, must be proficient in MS Excel & Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated candidate who can work off their own initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience within construction buying/procurement-based role would be an advantage.
- IIPMM Qualification would be an advantage.
What's on Offer?
- An exciting role within a growing company.
- A leading salary based on experience.
- Progression and educational opportunities.
- Permanent position.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.