About Your New Employer
Our client, a rapidly expanding consulting firm based in Dublin/Galway/Limerick and Cork is seeking BIM Technicians with varying levels of experience. Ideal candidates will have experience in a variety of industries and projects and will have the ability and the versatility to succeed in this position.
About Your New Job
The work will be primarily office based. Under the supervision of more senior technicians and engineers you will assist in the preparation of high-quality engineering BIM models and design drawings for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
What Skills You Need
- 2+ Years’ Experience
- Hardworking with an aptitude for problem solving and a creative flare.
- The ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively both for themselves and others.
- Expert proficiency in AutoCAD or other drafting software.
- 3D Modelling experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to produce high quality general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details.
- Ability to produce steel fabrication and connection details from sketches.
- Good understanding of the design process from conception to completion.
What’s on Offer
Negotiable salary based on experience and many great additional benefits upon employment.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca Harrop on +353 86 010 4611 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.