About Your New Employer
Growing global pharmaceutical company which supplies over 130 countries with pharmacetuical products. In Ireland, our client has been manufacturing pharmaceutical products for over 60 years. The company is dedicated to putting patients first and are passionate about the work they do.
About Your New Job
- The Quality manager is responsible for managing, developing maintaining and implementing all quality release activity on site.
- Provide QP support for operational production and lab areas.
- Responsible for the management and support of out of spec/ out of trend investigations.
- Responsible for managing quality batch documentation, reviewing and archiving.
- As the quality manager you will support, develop, coach and engage a team of QPs.
What Skills You Need
You will have a bachelors degree with 3 years relevant quality/ production experience.
You will also have the necesary leadership experience required for this position.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent basic salary on offer
- Annual Bonus, competitive pension plan and healthcare for yourself & dependents
- Brilliant work-life balance
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Amy Morgan on +353 1 4744692
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.