About Your New Employer:
Our client employs about 30,000 people in the UK and Ireland, and works with clients in a variety of industries, including business and industry, schools and universities, sports and leisure, energy and resources, government and agencies, healthcare, and justice and defense. Food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services; data-driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services; and personal home services (Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group) are just some of the services it provides.
About Your New Job:
Providing administration and coordination services for document management systems (eDMS) and supporting the site's use of the system, including access control.
Overseeing all areas of regulated document issuance, distribution, and reconciliation.
Managing the DMG mailbox to ensure that site requests are dealt with quickly and effectively.
Providing support to document authors throughout the production and design of controlled documents
Organizing and filing documents and records, as well as assisting with their archiving
Be able to use and be proficient in a variety of applications as necessary by the job
Assist other members of the Documentation Group with their work.
What Skills You Need
- Ability to learn and master new software tools
- Ability to work well with others Deadline-orientated
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including document production and formatting in Word.
- Have a thorough understanding of systems Knowledge of an electronic document management system (eDMS) is required.
What’s on Offer
- Annual vacation of 20 days, increasing to 25 with service
- Access to GP service
- Bike-to-work program
- Life insurance
- Company pension plan
- Eye-care vouchers
- Possibilities for training, development, and advancement
- Permanent position
Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via MS Teams.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.