Account Executive – Marketing (FMCG/Food)
About Your New Employer
A well established and expanding company in the Cork City/West Cork area are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join their dynamic team and to take responsibility for maintaining sales and marketing functions.
About Your New Job
• To help manage existing portfolio of clients, for International and National accounts
• Experience in processing orders and taking transport bookings for customer orders
• To be able to provide daily support on accounts - updating files, setting up codes, gathering data for customer presentations, data entry and running reports.
• GAP analysis – in store visits to retailers
• To be able to assist account managers on sample requests to the production team
• To work closely with different teams through the development of new products
• To liaise with the marketing manager to understand brief and action points
What Skills You Need
• 5 years’ + experience in a similar industry.
• Knowledge in the food industry is desirable
• Experience in logistics is desirable
• Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated & ambitious.
• To be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills.
What’s on Offer
• Salary €40k+ DOE
• Room for progression
• Full training provided
• Parking on site
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.