IT Channel Sales – PM
About Your New Employer
A leading cybersecurity company are looking for a Channel Manger to join their rapidly expanding team. The Channel Manager will assist with the continued growth during this exciting new stage of the company.
The successful candidate will report to the CEO and will be responsible for a range of significant existing customer accounts.
About Your New Job
• Responsible for managing relationships with the partner ecosystem including distributors and vendors.
• To be able to develop and execute on partner account plans & channel sales strategies
• To be able to negotiate contracts and growth plans with the company’s current partners
• To manage the pipeline with partners, assisting the partner with required resources and closing the deals
• Develop an expert knowledge of cybersecurity solutions
What Skills You Need
• Bachelor’s Degree in business/IT
• Previous channel partner management experience is essential
• Cyber Security background would be ideal, but this is not essential
• Strategic selling mindset with the ability to develop channel strategies
• Strong technical skills
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
What’s on Offer
Starting salary at €40k - €50k DOE
Hybrid working options
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.