We have a new role for a Director of Data Strategy with a leading, award-winning tech company based in Ireland. This is a permanent role which will look at the strategy and operations of the data division which allow them to continue as a first in class. The role can also be worked fully remotely.
- Lead product development and operational strategy across the data function
- Lead change and support scaling throughout the function
- Act as a mentor to managers within the data business
- Extensive experience within Data/Software Engineering
- Experienced working with cloud architecture
- Proven leadership skills
- The client will provide a good salary of €120,000 – €150,000
- Generous benefits package
- The opportunity to work fully remotely
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Even if the job isn't quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.