Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – Dublin
About Your New Employer
Our client is a state-owned electric power transmission operator in Ireland. It is growing rapidly and therefore needs a TA Specialist to help with this expension.
About Your New Job:
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- You will hold a third level degree and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Talent Acquisition.
- You will co-ordinate the end to end talent acquisition process from advertising and sourcing to new hires joining the team.
- You will have a proven track record in sourcing candidates in a proactive manner and networking to introduce new sourcing methods to the team.
- You will manage multiple recruitment assignments in a fast paced environment and report on activity in a timely manner.
- You will be responsible for an assigned number of technical and business vacancies up to and including senior professional level across the business, you will ensure the selection of high quality candidates complies with employment legislation, best practice and company procedures.
- You will be required to source candidates using the most effective and efficient methods and you will conduct competency based interviews with hiring managers for internal and external candidates.
- You will build relationships quickly and have the ability to influence stakeholders at varying levels.
- You will exhibit the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments in a fast paced environment, have previous experience in using Candidate Manager Applicant Tracking System or similar and have strong attention to detail along with excellent communication skills to communicate with all levels across the organisation.
- You will be organised, able to prioritise and learn quickly and adapt swiftly to changing demands.
What’s on Offer
- Generous remuneration package
- Great team to work with
If you are interested or would like more information please call Mary on 086 7718405 for a confidential chat or email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.