Credit Administrator Permanent €35K TO €37K
Working for Ireland's largest non bank lender where the mortgage business is growing rapidly leading to new opportunities for personal growth.
- Review and analyse any amendments to applications post Credit Approval or Valuation instructed ensuring adherence to policy and processes.
- Complete financial analysis narrative and make informed lending decisions/recommendations.
- Review all applications that require a revised Credit approval or Loan offer – this will involve assessing updated credit reports, proof of income, bank statements, statement of affairs and any other supporting documentation at the borrower level.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote credit policy whilst maximising new opportunities.Provision of exemplary levels of service to both internal and external customers.
- Degree in Business/Finance or equivalent.
- Desirable QFA but must be an Approved Product Advisor (APA).
- Previous credit experience.
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Credit Assessment - Ability to understand and appropriately utilise systems and processes for credit and operational risk assessment.
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.