INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER - CONTRACT - REMOTE / DUBLIN
Our Client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to work on a project with a Leading Client for an initial 12 Month Daily Rate Contract Role.
About your new job
- Perform the relevant project management processes - i.e., initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control and close, as well as the supporting processes
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects’ scope and resources to enable successful and timely completion of projects
- Monitor, control, and report on project work to ensure that the projects remain on track from a cost, quality, and timing perspective
- Serve as an escalation point on all active projects and seeks to resolve, or appropriately escalate, matters impacting overall delivery
What skills you need
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Agile delivery experience
- Great communications skills
- Proven track record in project managing infrastructure projects
What’s on Offer
- A 12 Month Daily Rate Contract Role - with a likely view for multiple extensions
- Negotiable Daily Rates
- Remote/Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.