About Your New Employer
My client is currently changing healthcare worldwide, by pushing limitations with technology, therapies and services to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
About Your New Job
- Procurement and scheduling of components in line with demand requirements to support both product development and operations.
- Identify and working with the team on last time buys, setting up costing on SAP.
- Completing relevant documentation in line material and quality requirements.
- Work with suppliers and internal teams to expedite materials in line with program needs.
- Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- Monitor performance of suppliers and collaborate on demand analysis planning: The job is an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
What Skills You Need
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- SAP knowledge an advantage.
What’s on Offer
- 20 hours a week on a 24-month contract
- Competitive salary
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ryan on (086) 440 5143 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV. We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search. Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.