Executive Assistant Jobs
Our client, a reputable organisation is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team.
They are offering a competitive salary with lots of opportunities to further progress your career.
They are a people focused organisation who offer an inclusive and empowering workplace.
Salary: €45k - €55k DOE
Location: City Centre / South Dublin
As an Executive Assistant your duties will include:
- Liaising very closely with CEO’s, directors, etc
- Managing diaries, travel arrangements, meetings, schedules, and events
- Organising the set-up of on-site and off-site meetings
- Co-ordinating with external stakeholders and key clients
- File management, processing expenses, and editing/formatting documents
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior level staff – essential
- Background in property / IT advantageous
- IT skills – advanced in full Microsoft package, Excel – essential
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
What’s on offer?
- Work within a busy team environment
- Opportunities to grow your career and hone your skills
- Permanent and temporary contracts
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Murray on 01 4744681
If the job or location isn’t quite right, but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.