About Your New Employer
- One of the most well-known corporations in the medical device industry.
- There are several prospects for advancement and development.
- More than 6,000 people are employed at its sites, making it Ireland's largest life sciences employer.
About Your New Job
- As a Senior Sourcing Specialist, you will be managing strategic supplier relationships in accordance with the Category Strategy.
- Encouraging and working with allocated supply base to achieve balanced continual value improvement in all elements of quality, service, and cost.
- Managing supplier performance and developing Value Improvement Programs to reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Managing appropriate supplier contracts and negotiating value increases.
- Assisting with Supplier Stratification activities and producing capabilities roadmaps with Supplier Engineering and Category Management.
- Working with the operational procurement teams on-site.
What Skills You Need
- A minimum of 6 years of Strategic Procurement (Sourcing) and Supplier Relationship Management experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience with medical devices is a plus.
- Strategic thinker who is self-motivated and at ease in ambiguous situations.
- SAP experience is a plus
- MBA is a plus
What’s on Offer
- Basic salary of EUR 60-65,000
- 10% bonus
- Pension up to 8%
- Irish Life healthcare
- 21 days of annual leave
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Barbara Szatkowska on +353 86 796 1534 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.