About Your New Employer
In your job as Senior Quality Engineer, you will be working for a leading Medical Device company in Galway. You will get the chance to work towards improving people's lives.
About Your New Job
- As Senior Quality Engineer, you will work with cross-functional teams to make Quality related technical recommendations for the New Product Development
- You will offer expert guidance on qualification and validation actions.
- You will lead root cause analysis and problem solving for the Quality Engineering function.
- You will support the introduction and maintenance of process and materials changes to the manufacturing process, conducting impact assessments on process validation.
- You will adopt excellent record keeping and write protocols and reports on qualification and validation activities.
What You Need
- A Bachelor (level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience, minimum of 8 years experience in a healthcare environment.
- 5-8 years experience within Medical Device, Pharma industries
- Experience with new product introduction
- Strong people management experience
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Fully covered Health Insurance for you and your family
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
- Career Progression Opportunities
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.